We survived Week Two! There were lion centaurs and a ton of Zelda references, so all in all it was a pretty good week! Keep reading to find our Player’s Guild and some club-related news! Or don’t, I’m not your boss, I can’t tell you what to do.
International Table Top Day and DU Arcade
What are you doing on May 18? Whatever it is you should give cancel those plans and come to ECS to participate in International Tabletop Day and DU Arcade! ITTD is a fun event where we play board games, Jackbox games, and sometimes we run one shots. DU Arcade is Denver’s largest independent video game expo. The event goes from 10am to 6pm, though we’ll probably stay until midnight, so feel free to hang out a little longer!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for an announcement about a demographic survey! This is to keep track of the progress we’ve made towards a more inclusive club, so please fill it out when it’s released!
- James Evans can make some dope character art! Here’s some more info!
- Alice Morris will create custom world, town, kingdom, or any other two-dimensional custom maps! Contact The Map Scientist on Instagram at themapscientist
- Chelsie Fincher is making dice bags! Email her for more info!
- Abby Scadden & HR Bumgarner have a literary comedy podcast! Take a listen and maybe subscribe? Please?
- Follow Eli Depper on Instagram! They make maps and digital art, and I hear commissions are open! @kraken_treasures
- Nathan and the DU Performance Society