Want to Run a Campaign in the Fall?
Hey you! Yeah, you! We need some DMs for fall quarter so if you’re thinking of running a campaign now is the time to sign up! Even if you’re not 100% sure you want to run a campaign you can sign up as a backup DM!
Every year, we conduct the demographics survey to keep record of who is in our club.
Please fill this out, we want to get an accurate look at our club’s make up and we can only do that if everyone participates in the survey. Even if you filled it out last year, we still need you to fill it out.
Want Access to EVERY D&D Book?
Email us for the link to the new Player’s Guild Account, which has access to all the DND books on DND Beyond and Inkarnate!
Sounds super rad! How do I get in?
I’m so glad you asked! Email us and we’ll send you the stuff.
- James Evans will draw your characters! Check it out here!
- Alice Morris will make maps! She has custom world maps, town maps, kingdom maps, or any other two-dimensional custom maps. Contact The Map Scientist on Instagram @themapscientist.
- Chelsie Fincher is making dice bags! They’re really cool. Contact her for more information!
- Kylie Dillinger can 3D print miniatures, dice, and more! She also wants to coordinate Night Games, so contact her for more info!
- Abby & HR have a literary comedy podcast! It’s called Lit is Lit and you can check it out here!
- Follow Eli on Instagram @kraken_treasures for some cool art!
- Check out the DU Performance Society! They meet every Saturday from 4-5:30pm!