Hello, hello! We hope your week 2 was as fabulous as ours was!
For more information on each of the items, click the bolded text to jump to the sections.
- Don’t Split the Party! A program we at DUDAD use to keep you safe!
- The Census is heckin’ important, yo. If you haven’t filled it out yet, DO THAT NOW: https://bit.ly/dudadid
- OSD is TODAY, Saturday, September 22nd from 2-6pm in Sharon’s Alcove. It’s a lot more laid back and chill. Read more below!
- We have club supplies to check out!
- Be nice to USG, we’ve got friends in relatively high places.
- Pay your dues before the deadline on Friday, October 5th. More below.
- T-SHIRTS are still in weirdly low demand. Fill out the form below! If you already have, bug your friends to do it. Unless you don’t want a t-shirt.
- Snacks are cool, and so is attendance.
- Keep the rooms clean! But y’all did, so yay! Go us!
More Details Version
Don’t Split the Party!
We’re a massive club and we get out after dark. We started the DSTP program so that we can be sure you all get home safely! DMs should coordinate which players go where. If you can’t find your DM or they haven’t done DSTP, find a board member! We’re always the last to leave and we want you to feel safe.
Board Member Locations
- HR: Room 200
- Bones: Room 201
- Marcus & Jordyn: Sharon’s Alcove, one of the middle huddle areas
Thank you for doing your part to keep DUDAD safe!
The first One-Shot Day is here! We’ll be running OSD in Sharon’s Alcove from 2-6pm, and we can’t wait!
We only had a couple of DMs sign up so we’re welcoming any and all pop-up DMs of any and all skill levels! This is a great, chill way to practice your mad DM skillz.
OSD is also a great way to get to know other DUDADers outside of the formal meeting. Make new friends! Hang out! Run a lazers and feelings sesh! It’s gonna be a good time. Don’t forget to bring your own snacks.
We have supplies to rent out! Player handbooks, battlegrids, dice, and more! To check out supplies, visit Jordyn Merritt in Sharon’s Alcove, find her in one of the middle huddle spots.
There used to be a not-so-nice, anti-USG rhetoric in DUDAD. The exec board does not support this and just wants to remind our players that USG have helped us in more ways than we can tell. A lot of problems lie in the DU Administration overall, but the blame gets pushed onto USG, who are students just like us. We encourage you to keep that in mind and to be kind. And vote! It matters, and if all 100+ of us vote, we make a massive impact on this campus!
We don’t want to have to charge dues, but we need to keep the club afloat. If you haven’t yet, hand $5 cash to Bones. On Fridays, he can be found in room 201. He’s also going to be at One-Shot Day this afternoon, and you can turn them in there as well!
We understand cash can get a little weird. If that’s the case, send $5.50 to @dudad on Venmo (the name that’ll come up is Hannah Renea Bumgarner. That’s HR!) We only charge the extra 50 cents because withdrawing that money comes with fees. Thank you for your understanding!
We’ve only had 5 interest responses for t-shirts so far, which is unfortunately not enough for us to order and breakeven. If you’ve already filled out the form and really, really want a t-shirt, remind your friends to!
If you already have a shirt, why not give it a friend? Mountain of t-shirts. All for you. Hoard them like a dragon. Just picture it.