Welcome back to adventuring, DU Dragons! It’s the first day back so campaigns were whisked away to encounter giant mushrooms, defend themselves from the Biscotti Illuminati, possibly fight a litch (but maybe not tho?), and apparently kill a ninja turtle. Comment below with some of your fun memories from your first session!
Heads up! We’re having a Town Hall Meeting TODAY (4/7) at 3pm in ECS 200. We’ll be going over a lot of changes the exec team has been making to the constitution, since the last time it was revised, we were a little club of about 20 people. Come on down if you have questions and wanna engage in a dialogue with the current e-board about the changes!
- Johnathan Rhodes has his vocalist recital TODAY at 1:30pm in Hamilton Auditorium in Lamont!
- James Evans is taking commissions for character art! Check out more info here.
- Alice Morris will create maps for towns, kingdoms, or any other two-dimensional custom map. Contact her on Instagram, she’s The Map Scientist (@themapscientist)!
- Speaking of Instagram, Eli Depper is on too! They make maps and digital art as well, and their commissions are also open! Check them out, they’re Kraken Treasures (@kraken_treasures) on Insta!
- HR Bumgarner and Abby Scadden have a literary comedy podcast called Lit is Lit! If y’all could check out their website, that would be rad!
- Chelsie Fincher is creating dice bags! She wants to know how many people would be interested. Email her here if you want more info.
One Shot Day!
OSD is returning for the Spring Quarter! Our first OSD will be Saturday, April 13th, 2019 from 2-6pm in Sharon’s Alcove. Come, hang out, get to know fellow DUDADers, it’ll be a great time!
Have suggestions to make OSD even better? Email us! We’d love to incorporate your ideas!