Friday was our first night of DUDAD for the Spring Quarter, hooray!!
On Friday we announced that our tshirts (designed by the lovely Maggie McKenna) are ready to be ordered! We hope you’re as excited as we are to proudly wear the official DUDAD shirt around campus!
We’re taking orders now! The shirts will be $10 while supplies last.
But wait! There’s more! If you pre-order by Friday, April 6th at 11:59pm, your shirt is 20%! That’s only $8! Please pay in cash (yes, we can make change).
We highly, highly recommend pre-ordering. It’s the only way to guarantee a shirt. We are only ordering a few extras and those will be on a first come, first serve basis!
How To Order
- Find a current DUDAD exec member around campus.
- If you’ve just happen to run into one of us, you can absolutely pay for your shirt then!
- This includes Travis Mason, Marcus Merritt, Alex “Bones” Niederberger, or Hannah Renea Bumgarner.
- Message us on Facebook to find a time to meet and exchange.
- This is the best way to make sure your order is placed!
- Email us to arrange a time to meet up (email@example.com).
- We might not respond as quickly but we’ll try our best to work with you!
- Bring money to the meeting on Friday, April 6th, at 7pm!
Again, we’re only accepting preorder money through this Friday and we are placing the order Saturday morning, so if you want a shirt, be sure to hand in your money!